Our mission is to empower and strengthen patient advocacy groups supporting rare anaemias by establishing a global network for the dissemination and exchange of knowledge and best practice, and to establish a global voice in rare anaemias through community collaborations.
RAIN aspires to improve the health and quality of life of people with rare anaemias globally.
- Is your organisation a non-profit or non-governmental organisation certified/chartered or registered in its home country?
- Is your organisation a permanent/ongoing entity?
- Is your organisation national or international in scope?
- Is your patient advocacy group or organisation formed primarily for the needs of people living with specific rare anaemias, pan anaemia, or general blood disorders?
- Are you willing and able to engage in the activities of the network?